Friday 15 February 2013

Hey Fatso! - New Poem of a personal nature for you to read.

This is about me as I was growing up and the fears that we harbour and that make us who we are as we age. kids can be crule and my life growing up was nop exception.

Hey Fatso!
Is what I hear in my dreams
My twilight nightmares
When I awaken with screams

Hey Fatso!
You can’t be part of our team
Coz you’re too disgusting
And your pants bulge at the seam

Hey Fatso!
Why don’t you just go and die!
My tormentors did say
As I tried to smile and live a lie

Hey Fatso!
You’re never ever going to get laid
They screamed at me from afar
So home I went and my room I stayed

Hey Fatso!
Are you looking at me!
I am far too pretty.
For your eyes to see!

Hey Fatso!
Is that you hanging from a tree?
So you found a rope
To hold your weight I see.

Hey where is Fatso?
Who? Oh you mean what’s his name
He hung himself yesterday
Took himself out of the game.

Hey where is Graeme?
He passed the other day
Sick of the taunts and jibes
He could no longer stay

Hey!
That’s so sad I will shed a tear
He had so much to say
But now no-one will ever hear

Copyright - Graeme Hawke

No comments:

Post a Comment