Friday 13 July 2012

Poem for Friday the 13th - The All Father

All Father

I am the one to whom you turn
The one who hears your cries
The one who watches you burn

I am the one to whom your pray
To hear your pleas and plotting
The one who can enlighten your day

I am the one to whom you attain
The one who bleeds you nightly
The one who pleasures in pain

I am the one to whom you sacrifice
The one who ensures eternal strife
The one who does beguile and entice

I am the one to whom you die
The one who in ecstatic throws you call
The one who is an eternal lie

I am the one to whom you render
The one who your serve unbound
The one who can put you asunder

I am the one in whose name you kill
The one you appease with death
The one who controls your will

I am the one to whom you lauder
The one you see in the darkness of soul
I am the one and only “All Father”



Copywrite Graeme Hawke

No comments:

Post a Comment